406 Rattle in front pasenger's seat

I've noticed a rattle inside the front of the passenger's seat when the seat is unoccupied. Gently resting a hand on it enables me to feel the rattle. Slight pressure on the seat cushion (front, top, on centre consol side) stops the rattle, as does the weight of a passenger. Curious... and I cannot see any other mnetion of such a problem here. Any experience of this?

Reply to
anvil