407 SW Recalls

Hi

Got mine at the end of November and it had it's first service this Friday just gone, at which point I was told that there were 6 recalls due on it! They carried them out today (Wed), but didn't actually say what they were, has anyone else had this yet?

If so what were they for? I can't imagine they were too serious as they would have taken it in straight away on the Friday, wouldn't they???

Yes, I know I should have asked them but didn't think much of it until the missus asked me this evening! That and it being a company car, I wasn't too bothered as it's driving pretty good at the moment and I've had no problems over the

7K miles so far.

Cheers Randolph

Reply to
Randolph Peterson

The recalls are just preventative items. One of them is to do with one of the battery cables, and even that is done depending on the make of the starter motor. Every garage should have a system in place that checks every car coming in to the garage for any outstanding recalls, and to get them done. I wouldn't worry about it really.

Reply to
Nigel