607 - 2001 - Radio ?

Just got a 607 from 2001 and want to expand the radio with music from Ipod.

The radio is a type Clarion RM2 and according to local Peugeot dealer I need to buy a "Genuine Peugeot" expansion.

On the internet have found a clarion ipod connector but the compatibility list lists a number of 2001 Clarion models using totally different model numbers (like XV12345Z) - ie not RM2.

Anyone who can give me a hint about which way to look..?

Brgds Henning, Denmark.

Reply to
Henning Sørensen