95 306 D Turbo: Engine Oil

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me please.

I have one of these and the garage replaced the engine oil at the last service with "fully synthetic engine oil"

I'm trusting they knew what they were doing?!?, will this oil be ok ?

It says in the manual to use normal 15W-40....

Thanks Regards Ad

Reply to
Adrian Sims

I thought it should be 10-40w, but fully synthetic will be fine, although, ive just switched from that to semi due to high milage(160k miles)

Reply to
Cheater2k

Cheers thanks for the info!!! Mines just done 110K

Should be ok for a while yet on it!! (fingers crossed!)

Cheers

Ad

Reply to
Adrian Sims