Air temp' gauge

The one on my 206 varies all over the place. Depending on whether I'm driving along today it was going from 30-38 degrees. It's not faulty so how am I supposed to get a meaningful reading from it?

Reply to
Gerry

You won't! It is a gimmick/gadget and cannot possibly be designed to measure temperature properly under differing weather conditions. Look at how complex a weather station thermometer housing has to be. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin