automatic door lock on 307

I recently had a 207 as replacement car. This car had automatic door locking when you start driving. The dealer told me that my 307 had this function too. He said I just had to push the central door lock button for a few seconds. This is also printed in the manual. But it won't work on my car... Is this function only implemented in more recent cars? Mine is a 2003 2 liter XS automatic.

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

He means the central locking button in the middle of the car ..press and hold it for 3 secs .If this still fails the b.s.i needs to be configurated to "automatic locking"

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

Thanks a lot, that's what I tried indeed. So I will have to ask again in the garage... :-(

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis