Changing A Headlight Bulb in a Boxer Van

Headlight on passenger side has gone (rhd) and I just had a quick look under the bonnet to see how quickly it can be changed but it looks like I have to take the whole headlight off from the front.

Am I right or is there an easy way to unplug the existing bulb from inside the engine compartment?

Reply to
dino

Nevermind it's in the handbook and I eventually found where! There's me thinking the index would be useful!

Reply to
dino