for sale in june 07, '91 405 DL 87k miles

hi, ill probably be selling my '91 405 DL in June. here are the specs:

white, 4 door, grey interior, auto. very good to excellent condition, mom's car for 80k miles. new timing belt, water pump, tires exhaust - from catalytic back 5 k miles brakes - rotors, pads, calipers, 8 k miles.

car is in central maine, seen very little snow.

my wife just wants to get a car that's easier with a baby.

you can call 207 664 0594, ask for john.

Reply to
johninmaine