FOR SALE: 1997 Golf GTI 16 valve in Metallic Black

I am selling my Golf GTI 16v. I have owned the car for almost 5 years now and the car had 1 previous owner. The car is 100% standard, I still have the original Sony radio (but have added a newer Sony MP3 CD - which could be included for an extra premium).

Vehicle details are as follows:

a.. First registered January 1997 (P reg) b.. Metallic Black c.. 5 Door d.. 100% original and standard - this is a true unmolested example e.. 1 previous owner f.. 113,000 miles g.. Full service history - VW dealer serviced until approx 90,000. Independently serviced there after h.. Black Interior - very good condition with no tears etc i.. Electric Windows Front and Rear with one touch operation j.. Central Locking (Remote with the alarm) k.. Alloy Wheels l.. PAS m.. Electric heated wing mirrors n.. Air Conditioning o.. Full Closure Thatcham category 1 alarm/immobiliser (doors lock/unlock - windows close automatically on arming the alarm) p.. Taxed until June 06 q.. MOT expires in November but will MOT the car before selling. r.. Body coloured bumpers s.. Driver Air Bag t.. Adjustable seats / steering column u.. Multi Function computer giving average fuel consumption / average speed etc. v.. Front Fog lights w.. ABS x.. 2 Litre, 16 valve 150bhp engine - engine code ABF

The car has recently had all 4 tyres replaced and the front brake disks and pads were replaced a couple of months ago.

Mileage is 100% verified as I have ALL the previous MOT's. I also have EVERY receipt/bill for this car from new. My brother in-law works for the company who was the previous owner and obtained copies of EVERYTHING pertaining to the car.

The car is in excellent condition for year, milage is average for year given approx 12,000 miles per year. A few stone chips to the front but she is 9 years old. Likewise the wheels have slight scuff marks but nothing major. No dents or bangs anywhere and the car has never been involved in an accident. I have the HPI report from when I purchased the car in January

2001.

Any questions, please email me at "garrymumford at dsl dot pipex dot com

Price to sell, £2,750 - first to see will buy

Thanks

Reply to
vw-stuff