FS uk 106 XLD 1.5 Diesel

1996 'P'reg 1.5 Diesel 5 Door Red 57000 miles 12 months MOT 6 Months Tax service history very good condition cheap tax and insurance excellent fuel economy ideal first car. £1500 ono
Reply to
Mark

Just what a dealer offered me in part ex for my (2000) X reg,Xantia hdi. DaveK.

Reply to
davek

and your point is?

Reply to
Mark

Mine's newer.

Reply to
davek

A dealers offer does not indicate a true value of a car. They always offer rock bottom prices to make more money, their offer is usually insulting. I'm pleased for you that you think your car is worth the same as mine but is newer, perhaps you should ask more for it when you sell, that way you wont get shafted by a dealer. ps Glass book price on mine is:- Trade £1100 and forecourt £2000. I;m asking £1500 or nearest offer, therefore at least £500 cheaper than a dealer. perhaps you should check the book price on yours? you may get a nice surprise.

have a nice day

Reply to
Mark

Parkers reckon £1130 but there are examples in Autotrader for £1600 for a

1997 1.5 XLD. Not trying to make a point.
Reply to
Malc

I bought an N reg 205 1.8 diesel last year for £600 from a dealer. 1 Year tax/mot. 85,000 on the clock. My point? You figure it out.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

mmm,

your point is...

you bought a 94/95 N plate 205 1.8 for £600 with 85k books at (now) £300

my point I'm selling a face lift 106 1.5 (cheap insurance and tax) with 57k books at £1100 trade

mmm, where's the difference?

doh

last word from me Cars up for £1500ono (i.e. I am open to offers over £1100 as this is the price a dealer offered me in part ex) If anyone's interested I gladly reply, if not, why even look at my post when its headed 'FS' ?

cheerio chaps ;p

Reply to
Mark

Werl..... good luck, but it's only worth wot mine is :-) - It's French FFS.

-- Stuat

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Now sold. 2nd person to view bought it.