307 2.0 hdi cam belt

Hi all, when i had a 97' 306 1.9dt i changed my own cambelt,my question is,is the

307 roughly the same or are they any major differences...cheers...martyn.
Reply to
MARTIN MALONE

they're both based on the same lump, the XUD you need to do the multi belt as well as the rollers

roughly it is the same job but it might be a bit more pain since the moterbay isn't as accessible as in the 306

have some 8 mm drils and 8 mm botls at hand to blok the camshaft sprocket , pump and crankshaft (at the fly wheel tdc hole)

cheers

Marc

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam