gsf

Has any body used G,S,F, for parts,?mate of mine has had problem with them getting the order out to him, they said it would be next day and it has turned up 2-3 days after, when he has rung them they said its not down to them. its the post office holding it back.. (i said go to the partsplace in person and pick up your parts,)

Reply to
Chrs

I've not ordered by mail recently but in the past I've had no hassle. Also when I did mis-order something by post the local branch were happy to exchange it for the proper item.

Reply to
malc