How to flush 306 cooling system!?

Hey All
Can someone explain to me how you flush the cooling system? My heater matrix is only tepid and im not sure how to flush the system?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
hose pipe on one end and leave the heater pipe off and just let it run , we do it with engine running should see the shit that comes out .but dont forget to put anti freeze in after you have done the flush out. chris addlestone surrey,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

More or less as Chris says. I did my wife's 106 1.4D and had to cut into the (rubber hose) pipe leading to the matrix as I couldn't undo the clips. To join up to the hose I used a bit of 15mm copper pipe I had kicking around and a couple of jubilee clips. After I'd flushed it out I used the copper to rejoing the hose where I'd cut it. Hopefully you'll be able to separate the heater hoses without having to cut them as it is a second best solution.
But we did get a whole load of rubbish out. When I turned on the hose a lump of semi solid rusty goo shot out looking a bit like... lets not go there shall we? Hey presto hot heater.
--
Malc
Hair stands high on the cat's back like
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: