cooling system flush

i have a 94 plymouth voyager and i want to flush out the coolant system, how would i do that. Can anyone be nice enough to list the steps in doing this. I have no experience in flushing the entire cooling system before.

Reply to
mike113
3 comments:

  1. Home flushing does not use the burst of air that commercial shops use. The air seems to have a better result than just using water.

  1. There is a commercial kit for perhaps that is sold - by Prestone antifreeze company I believe. Lots of folks use it.
  2. Try a Google search us> i have a 94 plymouth voyager and i want to flush out the coolant system,
Reply to
Ken Pisichko