How to get fuel out of tank

I have decided to scrap my 306 diesel P reg but it has =A340 of fuel in it. I've been told it has an anti-syphon system. I still need to drive it to the scrap yard. Any ideas how I get it out?

Reply to
harvestmouse

When u get to scrap yard pull one of the pipe off from under the car and you should be able to get your fuel that way.or ask them at the yard if they could do it for you,

Reply to
Chris

Cut fuel line, drain then rejoin it with a bit of rubber hose.

Reply to
malc

It turned out to be relatively easy. I bought a syphon and pumped it out of the filler tube. There was no anti-syphon device.

Reply to
harvestmouse

So your happy that you got it all out or most of it .

Reply to
Chris