increse teprature my car

dear sir hi I have peugeot 206 1.4 .before every thing I should explain my area climate temp at day about +43 degree of centigrate for first start engine the water indicator temp less than 90 about 87 but after a little driving increas to +98 after opening termostate gate decrase to +93 in addition when i driving upside with A/C cooler (convention system) water temp increas more till over than 100 help me please .is it normal or not .if its not ok what is its solving methode and which part may have faulte. thanks a lot

Reply to
manouchehr.azad

It looks perfectly normal to me.

Reply to