My 110ps HDi 806 either starts first time or not at all, Immobiliser fault?? Help!!

Hi My HDi 806 has decided to not start more often than start, it sometimes starts straight away as normall and drives fine but more often than not it just spins over and chooses not to start. I thought it might be the transponder that recognises the key but alas not. The pump seems to be running. If it starts it seems to always start untill the key is removed and put straight back in then it often wont start, not sure if that time was just a fluke though and missleading.Anyone have any ideas, any thing obv. i could check???????

Thanks for looking, cheers

Tim

Reply to
timintrouble