'New' 306 GLX Poor response

Hi

For quite a while now I've noticed that my 1997 306 GLX doesn't pickup as well, (from 2000+rpm mark) as it did when purchased 4 yrs ago, (must admit though that fuel con' is very good). Took turbo delivery pipe off, good pressure when revved, (it forced my hand from end of pipe). I had a timing belt fitted last summer @ 70,000+ Mls, I suppose thats roughly about the time I recollect it went well, had the timing checked, all the pegs go in correctly. I was wondering if there's a pressure switch not working on the the pump, if so (or not), does anyone know which it might be, as there's plenty on it.

rotorhead

Reply to
rotorhead