Re: 306 Rev Counter

Hi About a week ago my revcounter stopped working a few minutes (or seconds) after startup, sometimes it even restarts during the journey, but most times stays at zero until the next restart, got me completely baffled.

1997 'New' 306 GLX
Hi, after a recent service the Rev counter on 1997 306 stopped working. > The > garage denied it was anything they did that caused it to stop working. > can > anyone advise me as to why the rev counter would stop working? Is it just > on a cable or is it more complicated than that on my year? Is it easy to > fix? > > Many Thanks > > Jeff > >
Reply to
rotorhead