New 306 - HDI, Turbo D + Meridian

Hi,

Can any Peugeot expert out there give me a brief run down of the differences between the higher end Peugeot 306 Diesels.

I.E differences and features of the following. I was under the impression that the HDI's were all turbo - or are they just the newer common rail engines?

2.0 HDI 2.0 HDI D Turbo 2.0 HDI L 2.0 HDI LX 2.0 HDI GLX 2.0 HDI Meridian

Many thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Kirkland

If I am not mistaken, they are all the same 90bhp engine. Its a sweet engine. The differences are all in the trim.

Reply to
Ben Cowell

Hello,

I agree with you, but I don't really know for export types. All these trim levels doesn't exist in France. Only the DTurbo ever existed, with the 1.9TD 92HP and its "sports" look. Rhaaa lovely :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T