Peugeot 206 GLX (W) Clock/Multi Function Display

The display in the centre of the dashboard does has stopped illuminating, however, if I push hard on the LCD display screen it will illuminate, then when I let go it goes out again.

I've taken the connector apart and reconnected to no avail....I've not, however, unscrewed the LCD and removed - not sure if this will help! Does anyone have any information?

Reply to
Simon

stop poking it you will destroy the display go to dealer

Reply to
Mindwipe

Thanks for this most informative answer, like I'd not thought of that! The entire reason for me posting the message to this board was to try to avoid going to the dealer and paying ridiculous prices for something that someone may have an answer to!

Reply to
Simon

ok then sherlock i assume you already checked the bulb

Reply to
Mindwipe