oil pressure insufficient still after being sorted twice

Can someone help me please I have a 307s 1.4 04 reg milage 11890. Took car to Peugeot garage to get this sorted twice they changed oil and filter and
replaced an electro valve solonoid valve and had spark plugs change still g etting three beeps and message about oil pressure but seem to be intermitte nt and only happens when reverse normal happens occasion when driving any o ne got any advice please thanks