peugeot 307

Hi dot know if you can help but I brought a peugeot 307 2 weeks ago. No problems at all with starting from day one. Then all of a sudden come out of work and it won't start. It's turning over like it wants to start but even if I put my foot on the peddle it still does nothing. Then noticed petrol on the floor and if says economy fuel activated. Could you please help me?

Reply to
Luke