Partner 1.9D - display

Yesterday when I started my Peugeot Partner 1.9D, I noticed that the display
on the middle of the dashboard (clock/radio) did not light up, like it
always used to do.
This display remained totally dark, but the radio seemed to work normally.
I set out driving and after about 15 minutes the display suddenly lit on all
by itself. Since then it seems to operate normally again, but I am very
curious what could be going on!
I have about 28800 km on the counter, so soon I have to make appointment
for 30000 km maintenance...
Reply to
Linea Recta

Site Timeline Threads