106 alarm/keyfob

Hi I recently got a peugeot 106 GTi and the alarm keeps going off every time I lock it. Apparently you can turn the alarm off with the keyfob
somehow but as it only has one button i'm not sure how to do it. Anyone got any ideas? Alternatively does anyone know how to disconnect the alarm? Will.

Site Timeline