Peugeot 607 Battery, Bulb burnt Warning

Hi, I have peugeot 607 2.2 HDI Lux Automatic 2003. Symptoms: Couldnt open the car by pressing key.Opened manually with key and heard a low beep sound.Car battery warning appeared afterwards "2 bulb burnt" warning came.After this I started the car and it did normally. But still now sometimes this scenario happens. Situation:It was standing out in cold and was not used for 1/2 days. Can somebody tell me if it is battery problem or something else??

Reply to
Uniqueumar

This could easily be a combination of cold weather and a low battery.

Try a trickle charge for at least 12 hours (1 to 2 amps).

This time of year is hard on batteries especially if you do a lot of stop start and lights on driving.

Reply to
Alec