Peugeot passenger aibag

Can any one help me i need to disarm the passenger airbag on the 406 there is no key slot on this year (S reg) is there a fuse or a connection that can be pulled out because we need to fit a child seat in it as the seat will not fit properly on the rear.

Thanka Alan

Reply to
tissours

"tissours" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

I strongly recommend that you keep your fingers off, take her to a dealer for a properly done job.. // RichardT

Reply to
RichardT

But you can remove the glove box and disconnect the yellow wire behind the airbag holster. I would strongly recommend you to take it to a proper auto electrician and have them fit a proper switch somewhere for it though that is operated by a key and gives you a warning light when switched off.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy