Ping Rachet

Hi Ratchet.

I topped up the 406 today, first time since putting in the Super Diesel and returned 45.5 mpg just 1.3 mpg better than the standard stuff, not a lot but I reckon it works out slightly cheaper, however the improved performance has convinced me to carry on using it. I buy it at Tesco's, they sometimes give a 5p a litre off if you buy enough shopping to feed the 5000.

Bryan

Reply to
Bystander

Thanks for the info Bryan.

Ken.

Reply to
Ratchet

Now what Tescos has that in stock. round me i got 3 and not one of them does that stuff.5p off a litre if you spend =A350.00 .can be very easy to spend =A350.00 nowdays.the price of food going up each week.

Reply to
Chris

You don't need better economy Chris, at 70 odd MPG you are already using something rather special.

Reply to
Bystander

That's how he got the hernia - pedalling his 405 ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

I never thought of that Keith, I'm sure you are right, pedalling a 405 must play hell with the hernia :o)

Bryan Winchester

Reply to
Bystander

No i had the double hernia but got so bad i had to have them op done on them as i could no longer wear that silly truss in my line of work,

Reply to
Chris

That reminds me of a speech I heard once that included the phrase "Thank you for your support, I will think of you whenever I wear it."

Reply to
Keith W

very good Keith.try to tell some one today that when a bottom ball joint goes the nut keeps going round and a round and it doers not go tight on to the wish bone arm. i told them the joint should be replaced when they get one. am i right over this??

Reply to
Chris