nice

It is nice having a few days off from work sitting back and doing what you want todo,

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

Well, sometimes not. Tired of me don't taking my off days, my boss almost forced me to take this week. Damn sooooo bad !

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Strange isn't it. I used to be like that. Now that I am retired I never get days like that. I used to laugh at my father when he was retired and said that he didn't know how he ever had time to go to work but now I know that he was absolutely right.

My days are taken up by other people's arrangements: the school where I am a governor, the club I have joined, friends and relatives whose PCs need attention, grandson when his childminder is on holiday, people to visit, jobs around the house - there is no end to it.

Reply to
Keith W

Hi,

To be honnest, I live alone and in my company we usually have to take 3 weeks between May and September. My boss is omprehensive enough to allow me to split these weeks into a 3x1 scheme. So I'd like to sincerely thank my boss once again - credits go where credits due, huh ?

It seems to be the same story everywhere. It is the case with all the retired guys I know, even my father (retired since late last year). Retired men always are in a hurry :-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Retired men are always in a hurry because once they have retired they want to do all the things they didn't have time for when they were working, and then they find that having retired they still haven't got time to do all the things they wanted to do when they were working. Being 75 years old I have grave doubts that I will ever manage to do all those things. But it's good trying.

Bryan Winchester

Reply to
Bystander