Price of 12000 mile service?

I've just had my Peugeot partner escapade serviced in a Peugeot dealership and was somewhat surprised at the size of the bill "£183." There were no extras and the expensive parts are as follows: Labour -- £109-60 Oil -- £39-75

Question, would this be regarded as normal ? Don

Reply to
Donwill

I would say that for a Peugeot dealership this is probably normal. I have a 406 estate and use my local garage non dealership my last service cost £91.50.

Bryan

Reply to
Bystander