Change bulbs from headlights 206

I am since 3 days the happy owner of a 206 SW 1.4 Pop art diesel 2003. A very nice car with for us good prestations. But I don't like the poor light quality from the dimmed headlights. It are H7 lamps and I wonder how to change them. I like to change it for X-treme power Philips bulbs in the hope that they gives me a better light result.

Is there somewere a "manual" perhaps with some photo's how to fix that? I am only common with the older H4 type'sin a Peugeot Boxer.

Tanks

Wim (the Netherlands)

Reply to
wim_laatwegnatuurfoto

You can find handbooks on this site and it may have what you need.

Keith W

Thanks for this usefull information.

Wim.

Reply to