Radio Display

I have a 1993 Peugeot 205 with its original radio still installed. The radios display that shows what station is playing has gone haywire, and now only shows a part of the digital station numbers, is there any way to fix this? I have been told to try using a hair drier to heat the screen, would this help?

Reply to
Anonymous

Since the original radio isn't worth a fortune - just try it. Although I've never heard before that it's possible to fix a broken lcd using a hair-drier.

Reply to
Mohamed Chang