Re: __ Alpine 5903 CD deck FS in Western Canada

> I've got an Alpine 5903 CD Player, which apparently interfaces with the > Peugeot /Alpine factory AM/FM/WX/TV/Cassette deck. It works well, but > the connector has some damage. > > Let me know if you're interested, by e-mail. > > 'Curly'

Edmonton, Alberta.

To REPLY: If there are a couple of underscores in my return address, you must remove them to reply directly . . . . . . Thanks.

Regarding stage performances: When everyone else has finished playing, you should not play any notes you have left over. -

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'