renualt

has any body seen the new add for renualt , where the wheel bearing are going down the hall way to the work shop. and the turbos going same way. also the spark plugs .? well if you do see it the bloody engine is up side down as you can see by the oil filler cap which is sitting down, so how do you top up or fill the engine up with oil? any body know the reply?? sick add.

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

I haven't seen that one, but I remember a previous one where the focus was travelling us through the engine (air intake, pistons...), where we could clearly see a spark plug igniting the mix... Then outside the engine, on the plastic cover it was written "dCi". Damn, a Diesel engine with a spark plug, they're marvelous ;-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T