S/H Peugeot

My 406 GLX TD engine blew its head gasket recently, whilst I am fighting with the garage about warrantee on the engine I need another car. Considering another 406, 306, Citroen Xsara, or Xantia, Renault Megane or similar. Must be diesel and with air con. Anyone any thoughts on which may best best buy secondhand and things to check before purchase?

Ron

Reply to
Ron Hagley