Seat Problem.

On my 3dr W reg Pug 206 XS a mate pushed the passenger seat "flicker forward" (to get to the back seat) the wrong way. The seat is now stuck midway between forward and back. Ive looked but I cant see anything broken. I have had this before, it makes a noise like a ratchet going the wrong way then jams. In the past ive always jiggled it and it has come loose. This time it seems well and truly stuck. Has anyone experience of this? Or can anyone direct me to a website where I can see how the mechanism works so I can try and fix it myself. Seems a shame to throw money to Peugeot on something so trivial. Thanks Lee

Reply to
Lee Davison

Well, its still stuck, good job I dont have many passengers, those that I have had have been chauffered in the back seat. Im going to pay the pug garage a visit on sat and play dumb, maybe theyll see sympathy and fix it for free.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Davison