Problems with back seat, 2002 XG350

Hi all

The back seat in an XG350 is a 60/40 setup with a release button on each seat that, if pressed, allows the seat to be folded down. I have folded down the seats a couple of times before, but this time when I peressed the button, the button went down, stayed down, and the seat remained locked. Now its stuck...button stuck in the depressed position and seat is stuck in the locked position. Is there something I can try to get the button to pop back up? I can take it in under warrenty (5000 miles left until the big 60) but if its a simple fix I'd just as soon do it myself. Thanks - Dan

Reply to
Dan K

You could try jerking the seat back around a little. Just be careful. You don't want to break anything before the dealer sees it if you have to take it in.

Reply to
hyundaitech