Servicing 206D

Had 206D since new (X) reg. Left Peugeot agent behind once the three years were up as regards servicing.

I read something about getting software updates that were only available from Peugeot dealers?

Reply to
Trevor Appleton

Hi,

True, theorically only them have the system and firmware updates for Pug cars (Diag 2000 for the hardware diagnostics / flasher system, updates come from factory / R&D department). Oh, software updates are not that necessary I think, indeed not needed until a problem occurs. My parents own a 2002 206HDi (fully mux'd) which has no problem with embeeded electronics.

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T