tow-bar (coupling) for 206CC ??

Hi, is here somebody, who has a removable tow-bar (coupling) for 206CC (Cabriolet)?

I am looking for a most-unobtrusive solution! I am specially looking for BRINK 4070 (Brink 407070). Is this model compatible for the 206CC or only for no-cabriolet-206 with sport-bumper? (One dealer says "Yes" one other "No" ????)

Who has fotos? Is the always-mounted-part (without removable part) sitting UNDER the bumper? Does the always-mounted-part stand out behind the bumper?

Who knows the difference between BRINK 4070 an BRINK 2756?

P l e a s e h e l p u s ! ! ! ;-)

Best regards Matthias

Reply to
Matthias Kraft

nigel

Nice homepage from a distributor in GB. Not better than origin netherlands-homepage from the manufacturer

, where you can download the Fitting Instructions!

But, sorry, all this did not really answer my questions. :-(

Did not show, if the alwasy-mounted part of 4070 (407000) stand out behind the bumper! Dit not show fotos of 4070. And did not list the 2756, a towbar i often see on 206CC in germany (sold by peugeot-germany with peugeot partno 9627HV or 9627CA).

The question is still: Which is the a most-unobtrusive solution????????????

If you have a Brink 4070 mounted on your 206CC (or 206 with sport-bumper) please describe it or send fotos. Thanks.

Best regards. Matthias

Reply to
Matthias Kraft