TPMS - how to reprogrm it

Hi, has eny one have any idea how to code new tyre presure sensor in p407 ? I just changed it, and now BSI dosen't see this sensor. I have PP2000 interface but I don't have tool to activate sensor. I renault there is nice trick, just lower presure and sensor start send signal and after that we can easy code that sensor ?

Or is there any cheap tools to send 125 kHz signal to sensor to activate it ?

Reply to
Nita