USB/Bluetooth for Radio Clarion RD3 (Peugeot 206 JBL)

Hello,
I'd like to fit my Peugeot 206 with a USB/MP3 interface which simulates a CD changer.
An example for such an interface is the Xcarlink from Conexx (sorry, all
links lead to German sites): http://tinyurl.com/6ev7t5
That device can also be had at ebay from Chinese suppliers for less money: http://tinyurl.com/5vgnb6
Now I don't really care to save money for fake devices or junk. But the Chinese version can be had with different features. There's the XCarlink-1, -5, -N3, and -6. The XCarlink-6 has a Bluetooth Interface which enables the driver to use a mobile in handsfree mode.
The supplier from the link above does not sell a version for Peugeot cars. In fact he told me that this is not available. Others have exactly the same devices in their shops - also for Peugeot.
Before I take some risks I'd like to know: Has anybody bought such a Chinese XCarlink-6 and installed it successfully in his Peugeot? If yes, where did you buy it?
Does anybody know a European supplier for the Xarlink-6?
TIA, Christian Treffler
this link might be of some use to you, and they are in the UK
http://www.nexxia.co.uk/iPod_MP3_Adaptors/peugeot.htm
GGJ