wanted desperately ! weber36tlc carb

with non functioning carbs.my latest carb expert tells me it is a needle valve (not the one on the float) that is damaged.the latest in a number of reasons why it won't start.everything electrical has been replaced and I now intend to find a replacement carb as a final effort before the dreaded trip to the scrapyard. It is just far too good to scrap really, so come on you guys do your best.it needs to be compatible with an automatic engine xu51c.?
Reply to
brian