wanted: carb (5220, 6520) for 2.2L 1987 caravan.

Tried ebay again for used carb and local junkyard, no luck.

I did get one carb from seller on ebay ($$$) and got that carb had missing part (no plastic plug just loose wires) and damaged parts also seller didn't have a clue it was 6520. I thought it was 5220 because of carb was photographed from specific view.

Now, I prefer to find and buy directly from individual directly.

Carb is for caravan 1987 2.2L either 5220 (preferred) or 6520. They should have electric choke, electronics such as switch, soleoids, plug etc.

Where I am doesn't matter. I pay for shipping.

Cheers,

Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.