1989 Grand Am Trouble Codes

Okay I'm getting trouble codes of 26, 51, and 62 51 is the PROM code Anyone know where they stuck the ECM on that car so I can see if it's loose or should I just flat out replace the PROM. Any advice would be wonderful.

Opiumphrogg

Reply to
REPTILE/UnderPL

I've found typically ECMs are located behind the passenger's footwell kickpanel, however that may be driver's side in your case. At least thats where two of the three EFI cars I've got serious with have had the ECM hiding.

Fieros hide them behind the centre console... hehe! And Honda like putting them under the seats!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson