1990 Grand am for parts or whole

I've got to get this car out. It was going to be my project but I got a

95 GA off Ebay and fixed it up instead. I started work on the 90. But can only afford to keep one. The 90 is 2 door, 4tech 4cylinder 2.5 engine with 5 speed manual transmission. Passed emission test in Oct and was driven daily until Feb 3. Engine runs a little rough. either needs timing chain or new intake manifold. I replaced the intake manifold but it was from pic a part and made the car run worse than it did before. Interior is spotless. Has hand repaired headliner. body is solid but red paint is faded. Needs left ball joint and c/v joint. Has new shocks in back and brake pistons on back. Has many new sensors in the engine. And new cat converter. I'm giving this until Wednesday and I'm going to start pulling good parts off. If you need something let me know. I'm asking $350 for it whole. Clean title in my name. I'd hate to scrap it at it has some good miles left in it with some tlc. 150k miles. Tranny is fine. Even with bad ball joint, can let go of the wheel and it stays in lane. E mail me at cage 47 at vonl dot com (you know now to clean it up) I had someone interrested in it but they never wrote back. Or call 281-227-2601. It is located in Houston.
Reply to
Cage