1997 Grand Prix Electrical Problem

I have a 1997 Grand Prix that we have owned since new. In the past few weeks, I have had a problem with the AC and fan blower motor cutting out at random. If you switch the fan control through the settings from off to high, you can hear a click underneath the dash as you go through each setting. At one point, the dashlights and headlights quit working.

I took it into the dealer and they couldn't find anything. Everytime I start to head to the dealer, it starts working again. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Flatlander