fan speed problem for 1997 Grand Prix

I have a 1997 Grand Prix Gt It has a 5 speed fan switch. The problem I am having is in off my headllights work and on the highest speed 5 my
headlights work and the fan will blow on speed 5 only now. but when I put the speed to 1 thru 4 the fan wont work and my headllights go out and wont work. I have put a new fan resistor in it tryed another fan motor today and tryed two fan speed swithes still now change any one had this problem before? snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
Grover L Hammonds wrote:

Check the high speed relay. It may be stuck on. I don't know where it's at on your car though.
Under the hood.

at on