1998 Grand Prix problems

I have a 1998 Grand Prix that has been having electrical problems. There are times when the keyless entry will have a very short range and the Viper remote starter seems to fail right around the same time. Turning the key to the accessory position and then back off again maks everything work fine for a short time. All the key fobs have new batteries. Any ideas?

Between that stuff, the loud shrieking interference on AM stations all the time, and the constant ka-bang sounds from the smallest bumps, and the windshield washer switch failing constantly, I've about had it!

Reply to
pcbdoug

I hope somebody has suggestions for removing the AM interference.

JHG

Reply to
JHG