2000 Montana windshield wipers

I need help. The wipers on my van stay in the up postion when I turn them off. When they are in the intermittent position they pause in the down position just like they are suppose to. The minute I turn them off they come right back up and stay in the up position. I looked at previous messages and tried the suggestions. I was unable to remove the crank arm because I could not get the torx screw, which sits at the top, loose. The mechanism kept turning. When I lubericated the crank arm the wipers did move more easily by hand. So far nothing has helped. Are there any other suggestions. Thanks, Mike

Reply to
betmik