erratic windshield wipers

I own a 1991 Chevrolet Silverado. Windshield wipers are acting errartically. The intermittent wipers sometimes work, sometimes they don't. When I switch my wipers off, they continue to run for about 20 seconds. The washers are hit and miss as well. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Marbo

Reply to
Marbo

check the older posts. i recall something about a bad circut board in the motor.

Reply to
mat

Make google.com your friend. Search this group and "Jonathan Race" and wipers and you'll find all you might ever need.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

Hi!

I've a 1996 Chevy, I had the same problem, there is a Recall for this, you need to go to the Car Dealer, ....

Good Lock!

Reply to
Jesus Cardenas